Station Concert

Whenever I go to my favorite place in California, LA, it's always to see and stay with my friends Robbie, Taya, and Eddie, who are on the next level every way imaginable! It's amazing how close to home it is, yet it's an entirely different world only an hour away. For me, LA is the creative epicenter that I need. Every time I have ever been up there, I have successfully created some sort of photo or video that I am proud of. A few months ago I headed to my favorite place to see some of my favorite idiots. It was a pretty standard day. We hung around in Eddie's garage and talked about weird stuff. Morgan came over so we decided to shoot a skit (below) then we all parted ways for the day.

Robbie had to work (he's a gigolo) and Taya wasn't even with us to start with. She was probably baking (she's a next level baker, her site here) some triple layer cupcakes filled with golden skittles or something. Eddie and his band, Station, had a small show that night at some rad dive bar somewhere up there. I've been wanting to hear his jams for months now so I was psyched to go have a few beers and listen to them melt faces. That night I managed to snap a few photos, but besides that, I'm very psyched to work on a video project with Station in the near future. Also, I'm getting some tracks from Eddie that I will post so you all can hear. xoxo

No comments: