I do

Last night my very close friend Shaun got married. He gave me the honor of being a groomsmen. At first, my thoughts were standard, shoot plenty of photos. Then as time ran out and the wedding got days closer, I started to think realistically and having time to bring camera gear and shoot just wasn't going to happen. So... I switched gears and fell back on this new (old) kick I've been on by shooting disposable cameras. The film and lenses are super shitty and most of the photos rarely come out well, but I'd still rather shoot that than a digi point and shoot. All the groomsmen were getting ready at Shaun's house and he had this white wall I wanted to get portraits of all the guys suited up. It reminded me of Quentin Tarantino's film Reservoir Dogs where Mr. White and Mr. Pink and Mr. Blue all wear next level suits. After these photos were taken, the wedding went happened followed by an EPIC dance party. I wish all the best to my good friend Shaun and his beautiful wife Rachel. xo

No comments: