Presties

I shot with one of my favorite families today, The Presties. I've known these 3 groms for over 10 years. I have footage of the youngest, Mikey, when he was rollerblading the Oceanside skate park at the age of 5. Now, they're all grown up. Jack is almost finished training to be a Navy Seal, Dennis is an Oceanside Lifeguard, but currently finishing school to be a firefighter, and the youngest, Mikey, is in high school scoping chicks. I've been meaning to link up with Mikey for the past 3 months to shoot some Brixton stuff, but we just got around to it today. Figure the rainy, windy day. We still chilled at the house and got some rad portraits of Brothers' Prestie. Here is one of Mikey and his shred stick. Check back in to see some of the portraits I shot. Still have to develop the film. It might be a few days. xoxo

No comments: