FoxFury Lights

I'm currently doing product videos for FoxFury Lighting Solutions. They specialize in LED headlamps and personal lighting solutions. Their larger clientele being firefighters, police, swat, electricians, etc...

I do not consider my profession close to any of those listed above, but FoxFury created a very unique product that intrigues myself and many others like me. This rocket of a light called the "Nomad 3600" looks like black cannon when unassembled, looks like a tripod when assembled, you can set it up within 20 seconds, and it can fire light to distances up to 1 mile. It has 3 power modes, can operate without a plug if needed, and has a head that can be rotated up to 340 degrees. For more info on the Nomad 3600 click here.

I'm pretty sure there are a few certain skateboard and snowboard photographers that would love to dismiss ALL the lighting gear they have; generators, continuous, cables, etc... to shoot with something as easy as 20 seconds of deployment and an easy escape route when the cops are called.

Here are a few photos I took of the Nomad at the Surf Ride warehouse. Thanks Surf Ride for letting us use the studio and thanks FoxFury for making 1 bad ass light. Keep checking back for an exclusive Nomad 3600 video.







No comments: