cheeeeeeese!

I prefer, but rarely shoot film anymore. Shooting film is expensive and I'm poor. I went down to the beach the other day to surf and ended up shooting some friends. The color film is some no name brand I got at a 99 cent store a few years ago (did I mention I'm poor) and honestly I wasn't even sure if this shit would shoot and develop. The bw stuff is Kodak T-Max 100. The scans are lo res and a lot of detail is lost from the negatives, but you can get an idea.PEEEEEEACE
Mother's not psyched.
Power moon
My parents favorite child.


Pops loungin'
Zach Rhinehart
2/5th's of one of my favorite families, Mikey & Scott Prestie.
This kid is coming up quick, both growing and ripping. Next one to hold Oside down.
Charles works at the Oceanside Surf Camp.
Oceanside's finest and oldest surf camp. Mean south set pulling through in the back.

No comments: