Cole Barash

I have been ridiculously sick for the past month or so. Restlessness has tormented me for I don't know how many days. I haven't been in the groove, nor have I been motivated to do anything except watch the golf channel. Monday I went to the dr. and she told me my scratchy saxophone vocals were caused by bronchitis. Almost 4 days of antibiotics and other poison she prescribed me, I'm kinda feeling better. I just talked to my bud Cole Barash and we're trying to setup a video shoot with him on his photography. Hopefully this will go down in the next couple days. The kid KILLS it hands down. One of the greatest snowboard photographers of all time. I'll keep you posted on the video shoot. Until then, enjoy a little clip iBob put together on Cole's 08' season with the Nike campaign.

No comments: