aqua es muy bueno

The season is just about here. High pressure and offshore winds, north swell, colorful sunrises and sunsets. Shooting surfing from the water is my favorite way to shoot hands down. I know there are a ton of great photographers out there, but not all of them get in the water.

With more factors necessary for a good water shot, I'm happy if I get 1 keeper per session. My favorite wave to shoot is anything big and hollow. It takes effort from both the surfer and photographer to sync up and make something happen. The following photos are a few I like from the past 3 years in the water. I'm still very new at this, but I try and shoot better each time I get in the water. Also, be sure to check out 3 of my favorite water photographers Scott Aichner, Brian Bielmann, and Damea Dorsey.

Peace

Gear -
2007 - • John Daniels
• Oceanside Pier
• John Daniels

2008 - • Aaron Coyle
• Andy Cash
• Forrest Troxell

2009 - •Chris Abad
•Chris Abad
•Roger Jeffrey



No comments: